Policies and procedures are subject to change without notice. The NJ School of Reiki retains the right to change requirements, regulations, tuition and fees at any time without notice.
- Professional Liability Insurance. The practice of reiki is considered to be one of the safest and non-intrusive of all of the healing arts. Regardless, all students are required to purchase and keep in force professional liability insurance as a student reiki practitioner, and submit the copy of their declarations page to us before the start of class. The minimum level of coverage must be $2,000,000.
While we do not recommend or endorse any insurance carriers, here are three that offer coverage:
If a student has an active reiki liability insurance policy at the required minimum level of coverage, they must submit a copy of their declarations page before the start of class.
If you are a licensed massage therapist with Massage Liability Insurance please call your carrier to see if you are able to add Reiki. If this is possible you will not need additional insurance.
Students who do not comply will not be admitted to class until this requirement is satisfied.
- All students must obtain a signed NJSR informed consent from their client before practicing on them.
- Tuition must be prepaid. Students have up to two opportunities within one year of the date of the initial payment to apply their payment toward another class until it is forfeited.
- New Jersey School of Reiki accepts cash, check, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also offer NJ School of Reiki gift certificates.
- If a student is under the age of 18, a parent will need to sign a consent form.