Reiki, meaning “universal life force” energy is a natural form of healing which originated over 2,500 years ago. Reiki helps to restore balance and harmony in our hearts and lives. It supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself and fosters mental and physical well-being. Reiki has the ability to change your life. If you are looking for a way to help others and yourself, this class may be for you.
Prerequisite: A one hour Reiki session with a Reiki Master
Tuition: $280.00/ No longer taking new students
Class Hours: 10 Credit hours for licensed massage therapists: 10
Reiki First Degree Training includes:
- Receiving the Reiki First Degree Attunement
- A 20 transfer of Reiki from teacher to student.
Reiki works primarily on the physical body of the person.
- Overview of the meaning, purposes, and effects or Reiki energy
- The History of Reiki
- Grounding Meditation and Spirit Guide Meditation
- Procedures for giving a complete Reiki session
- Supervised practice time: Giving and receiving a full Reiki session using the hand positions
- Learning how to do Reiki for yourself
- Reiki Principles and Reiki Precepts
- An overview of “Energy”.
- Chakras: Their function and life issues they relate to
- The twenty-one day cleanse process
- A scan with the Aura Video
- Two to three hour required practice session on another day or evening
- Proficiency exam
- Participation in Reiki shares (Reiki shares will be held every 4-6 weeks and will count toward Reiki Master credit hours)